You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Asking Alexandria - Dedication Lyrics
Asking Alexandria – Dedication Lyrics
You’ll never really find those perfect words,
Something more than just, goodbye.
It’s hard to remember the good times when there was just so much heartache,
And they deserve more than that.
They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness.
So just remember,
When there’s enough love in our hearts to burst like a fuckin’ supernova,
Then there’s sure as hell enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile.
We all lose someone at some point in our lives,
But don’t ever let go of that smile.
Hold on forever,
Because that’s our final dedication.
[Asking Alexandria – Dedication Lyrics]
|Artist||Asking Alexandria Lyrics|
|Album||"Reckless And Relentless" (2011)|
Watch The Official Video
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
- Mark Knopfler - Beryl Lyrics
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad Of The Mighty I Lyrics
- Matty B - To The Top Lyrics
- The Decemberists - A Beginning Song Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Action Bronson - Acting Crazy Lyrics
- Pitbull - Time of Our Lives Lyrics (Feat. Ne-Yo)
- Years and Years - Memo Lyrics
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk Lyrics (Feat. Bruno Mars)
- Kirk Franklin- I Smile Lyrics
- Inna - More Than Friends Lyrics (feat. Daddy Yankee)
- Steve Angello - Wasted Love Lyrics
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Words Meanings - Review
- DJ Fresh - Gravity Lyrics (Feat. Ella Eyre)