Kelly Clarkson Debuts Music Video For "Dark Side"
Published On : May 24, 2012
New Video For Kelly Clarkson’s “Dark Side”
Kelly Clarkson has perfect timing when it comes to new videos. She debuted the official music video for “Dark Side”, her latest single, on May 24th, 2012 and within hours of the VEVO premiere, the clip got a lot of attention and visits. As we’d expect, the newly debuted video reflects the title perfectly, and we get to see two sides of the flawless American Idol winner.
One side of Kelly is showed with light makeup and a cute pink dress, while as the darker version of the songstress (which is you ask me looks equally adorable) is shown in a funky dark dress with a touch of green. The story of the clip shows us people fighting various problems in their lives, like drug abuse or weight issues.
Luckily, just as every cloud has a silver lining, so does the story of Kelly Clarkson’s “Dark Side” music video. The clip literally shows us a cloud with a silver lining which helps the sun rise and shine some light of optimism over all of the problems people are struggling to overcome. The clip has a pretty optimistic beat that complements the deep and meaningful lyrics of the rock ballad.
If you’re curious to find out if all of the personal dramas and insecurities have a happy ending, check out the official music video for Kelly Clarkson’s latest single “Dark Side“.
And below is some behind the scenes footage:
Share "Kelly Clarkson Debuts Music Video For "Dark Side""
Latest Featured Music News
- Marina and The Diamonds - Happy Lyrics
- Of Montreal - Bassem Sabry Lyrics
- Jamie Foxx - Ain't My Fault Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - Christmas In Blue Chair Bay Lyrics
- INNA - Diggy Down Lyrics (Feat. Marian Hill)
- Charli XCX - Gold Coins Lyrics
- Lil' Wayne - Off Day Lyrics (Feat. Flow)
- Years and Years - Memo Lyrics
- Denyse Tontz - Mr. Hipster Lyrics
- Bastille - Weapon Lyrics (Feat. Angel Haze)