Joyful Noise Soundtrack List - Tracklist
Joyful Noise Movie (2011) Soundtrack List – Tracklist – OST – Original Music from the Motion Picture, end credits songs, additional songs and scene descriptions.Joyful Noise Soundtrack Information:Audio CD (January 10, 2012) Original Release Date: 2011 Number of Discs: 1 Format: Soundtrack Label: Watertower/FontanaJoyful Noise Complete Soundtrack List:1. Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah – Not Enough 2. Keke Palmer – Man in the Mirror 3. Kirk Franklin – In Love 4. Jeremy Jordan and Keke Palmer – Maybe I’m Amazed 5. Queen Latifah – Fix Me, Jesus 6. Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson and Jeremy Jordan – From Here to the Moon and Back 7. Keke Palmer and DeQuina Moore – I’m Yours 8. Karen Peck – Mighty High 9. Ivan Kelley feat. Our Lady of Perpetual Tears Choir – That’s the Way God Planned It 10. Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton, Keke Palmer, Jeremy Jordan, Andy Karl, Angela Grovey, DeQuina Moore – Higher Medley 11. Dolly Parton & Queen Latifah – He’s Everything 12. Mervyn Warren – Joyful Noise Suite Additional music by various artists. Soundtrack album tracklist:1. Mournful Organ – Curt Sobel & Gary Schreiner 2. In Walked Bud – Howard McGhee 3. Billy Boy, Billy Boy – Janis Martin 4. Too Shy – Kojagoogoo 5. Walk Away Renee – Dexter Darden & Jeremy Jordan 6. Walk Away Renee – Rickie Lee Jones 7. I’m In Luv (Wit A Stripper) – T-Pain covered by Dexter Darden & Jeremy Gordon 8. I Want To Take You Higher – Sylverster Stewart 9. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine – Lou Rawls 10. On My Phone – Jack Miz 11. Animal Queendom 12. My Friend, The Sun – Peter Holseapple & Chris Stamey 13. Lowdown – Boz Scaggs 14. Jess Rice – Amazing Grace (It’s All) Joyful Noise Film Information: Plot: G.G. Sparrow faces off with her choir’s newly appointed director, Vi Rose Hill, over the group’s direction as they head into a national competition.Director: Todd Graff Writer: Todd Graff Stars: Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton and Keke Palmer Genre: Comedy | Music Release Date: 13 January 2012 (USA)
click on it to view the scene description for that song.
click on it to listen to the full song.
click on it to listen to the sample (15 seconds song).
click on it to view the lyrics for that song.
Click outside a box to close it.
We continuously update the soundtracks, as soon as songs or scenes become available, so please check back later too.
Scene descriptions. The songs are in the order of apperance:
2. Keke Palmer – Man in the Mirror - Olivia sings it in church. Randy watches. [11']
3. Kirk Franklin – In Love - In his car, Olivia plays it on her phone showcasing to Randy who keeps beating them at the Joyful Noise competition. 1st song at the National Joyful Competition before they lose. [23'; 42']
4. Jeremy Jordan and Keke Palmer – Maybe I’m Amazed - Randy and Olivia sing it in Church hoping to impress her mother and let him participate within the choir. [25']
5. Queen Latifah – Fix Me, Jesus - After her talk with Walter in which he blames God for his condition, Vi Rose sings this song alone, in Church. [55']
6. Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson and Jeremy Jordan – From Here to the Moon and Back - GG sings this with Randy, remembering her late husband. GG sings this with Randy, remembering her late husband.
7. Keke Palmer and DeQuina Moore – I’m Yours - Choir sings it in Church after the changes made by Randy. End Credits. 1st song. [1h 17'; 1h 53']
8. Karen Peck – Mighty High - Plays in the opening of the National Joyful Noise Competition. [1h 29']
9. Ivan Kelley feat. Our Lady of Perpetual Tears Choir – That’s the Way God Planned It - The Kids choir that plays at the National Joyful Noise competition before they do. [1h 35']
10. Queen Latifah, Dolly Parton, Keke Palmer, Jeremy Jordan, Andy Karl, Angela Grovey, DeQuina Moore – Higher Medley - The choir's real representation at the final of the National Joyful Noise Competition. [1h 41']
11. Dolly Parton & Queen Latifah – He’s Everything - The choir sings it in Church, a year later, at Earla's wedding. Marcus, Vi Rose's husband, comes home. [1h 49']
3. Billy Boy, Billy Boy – Janis Martin - Plays in GG's car as they come back from church. [15']
4. Too Shy – Kojagoogoo - Plays in background at Vi Rose's house as Olivia prepares for school. [16']
5. Walk Away Renee – Dexter Darden & Jeremy Jordan - Walter sings it by his own during lunch with Pastor Vance. Randy helps Walter sing this song at the piano. He offers to give Walter piano lessons. [20'; 21']
6. Walk Away Renee – Rickie Lee Jones - Plays in the background as movie goes on right after Randy and Walter have sung it together. [22']
7. I’m In Luv (Wit A Stripper) – T-Pain covered by Dexter Darden & Jeremy Gordon - Randy and Walter sing this song during piano lessons, having fun. [23']
9. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine – Lou Rawls - Earla and Mr.Su hook up. Plays in background next morning as she prepares his breakfast. [30']
10. On My Phone – Jack Miz - Randy takes Olivia out behind her mom's back. They go to a club and dance. [32']
11. Animal Queendom - Plays in background as Randy and Olivia watch a documentary, on TV. [46']
12. My Friend, The Sun – Peter Holseapple & Chris Stamey - After the loss at JN, Randy takes Olivia on a "date-trip" to see her dad. [47']
13. Lowdown – Boz Scaggs - Plays in background when GG comes to Vi Roses's 2nd job to convince her to come back to the choir. [1h 04']
14. Jess Rice – Amazing Grace (It’s All) - End Credits. 2nd song. [1h 55']
|Type||Complete Soundtrack List|
Listen to audio samples and get the soundtrack
IMDB Rating (Daily updated)
- The Birth of a Nation Soundtrack List
- The Magnificent Seven Soundtrack List
- The Light Between Oceans Soundtrack List
- Morgan Soundtrack List
- Southside with You Soundtrack List
- Greater Soundtrack List
- The Hollars Soundtrack List
- Mechanic: Resurrection Soundtrack List
- War Dogs Soundtrack List
- Kubo and the Two Strings Soundtrack List