You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
The Beatles - A Little Rhyme Lyrics
The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics
[Rodney Burke:] Now, for the final number, John’s got a card in his hand with a little rhyme on it. What is it?
[John:] It’s from the form up a third at Hemel Hempstead.
[John:] It says, “Dear George, John, Ringo, Paul, here’s hoping that you’ll please us all. A beauty song and swinging voice, we leave it up to you, the choice. We think you’re fab and really cool, so brighten up our lads at school.” Dig this, for here’s Paul, whistling “Clarabella”.
[The Beatles – A Little Rhyme Lyrics]
|Artist||The Beatles Lyrics|
|Album||"Live At The BBC. Disk 1" Compilation (1994)|
Watch The Official Video
- Fat Joe – How You Luv Dat feat. Troy Ave Lyrics
- Ludacris - Throw Sum Mo Lyrics
- José González - Leaf Off / The Cave Lyrics
- Elle King - Last Damn Night Lyrics
- The Airborne Toxic Event - Chains Lyrics
- Burna Boy - Rockstar Lyrics
- Mark Knopfler - Beryl Lyrics
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Ballad Of The Mighty I Lyrics
- Matty B - To The Top Lyrics
- The Decemberists - A Beginning Song Lyrics
Top Lyrics Today
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- Action Bronson - Acting Crazy Lyrics
- Pitbull - Time of Our Lives Lyrics (Feat. Ne-Yo)
- Years and Years - Memo Lyrics
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk Lyrics (Feat. Bruno Mars)
- Inna - More Than Friends Lyrics (feat. Daddy Yankee)
- Steve Angello - Wasted Love Lyrics
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years Words Meanings - Review
- Kirk Franklin- I Smile Lyrics
- DJ Fresh - Gravity Lyrics (Feat. Ella Eyre)