You can translate the lyrics into various languages.
Whitechapel - Make It Bleed Lyrics
Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics
We’ve been somatically defiled, exiled, and now the new era has come to and end.
I forever crave the things that will never be changed.
I would rather take my own life than wait until the day.
They see everyone, everything.
Promising eternal fortune for the price of your life.
We ignite the fire for the highest degree of Hell.
You bought it with your brain, now you’ll forever burn.
Now normality cease to be.
Hopefully you can withstand the though of being dead.
This life; I have never seen such disgust for power and lust.
This life; It’s a tragedy, someone get me out, someone please help tonight; I have realized this is my last night to be alive.
This mind; It begins to see, it begins to breathe, make it bleed.
Make it bleed.
When it all falls apart, I’ll be the one that’s standing over your corpse.
With my foot on your face embracing the darkness of your days.
[Whitechapel – Make It Bleed Lyrics]
Listen To The Music Videos Of These Lyrics:
Watch The Official Video
- INNA - Diggy Down Lyrics (Feat. Marian Hill)
- Charli XCX - Gold Coins Lyrics
- Lil' Wayne - Off Day Lyrics (Feat. Flow)
- Years and Years - Memo Lyrics
- Denyse Tontz - Mr. Hipster Lyrics
- Bastille - Weapon Lyrics (Feat. Angel Haze)
- Pitbull - Time of Our Lives Lyrics (Feat. Ne-Yo)
- The Swellers - Call It A Night Lyrics
- Justin Bieber - Home to Mama Lyrics (Feat. Cody Simpson)
Top Lyrics Today
- Pitbull - Feel This Moment Lyrics (Feat. Christina Aguilera)
- Anthony Hamilton - Freedom Lyrics (Feat. Elayna Boynton)
- R. Kelly–Radio Message Lyrics
- Jason Derulo - It Girl Remix Lyrics (Feat Jordin Sparks)
- Rick Ross- Made Men Lyrics (feat. Drake)
- Akon - I'm a Wanted Man Lyrics
- Birdman- Y.U. Mad Lyrics (feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne)
- Kirk Franklin- Today Lyrics
- Papa Roach- Last Resort Lyrics (2010)
- August Alsina - Let Me Hit That Lyrics (Feat. Curren$y)